Asus is a technology company that produces many devices, including laptops, desktop computers, smartphones, tablets, and routers. Asus devices are known for their high-quality hardware, advanced features, and reliability. The company’s commitment to innovation and design has made it a leading technology brand worldwide. The company also provides remote Asus support assistance to customers facing complex issues that cannot be resolved over the phone. Asus support is valuable for customers needing assistance with their Asus devices. The support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and available around the clock to ensure customers can get the help they need to keep their Asus devices functioning properly.
Asus is a well-known brand that produces various computer hardware and consumer electronics, including routers. Asus routers are designed to provide fast and reliable internet connectivity to homes and small businesses. Asus routers are a reliable and high-performing option for anyone looking to upgrade their home or small business network.
This article is prepared to share information to setup Asus router, Update Asus router firmware, how to Factory reset Asus router & official Asus support numbers. Moreover, we have also included some of the common problems you face with your Asus device, such as the Asus laptop keyword locked, Asus login page not working error, and Asus router not working issue. You can also call on the number provided on the screen to get instant support from an Independent third party. The executives of third-party support are highly supportive of troubleshooting Asus problems.
How to Setup Asus Router :: Asus Router Support
Setting up Asus router can seem difficult, but you can do it quickly with simple steps. We have mentioned all the necessary steps that you need to know for Asus router setup.
- Unbox and Connect the Router: The first step is to unbox the router and connect it to your modem using the Ethernet cable. Make sure both devices are turned off before you start connecting them
- Connect to the Router: Connect your computer or device to the Asus router using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. For Wi-Fi connection, use the SSID and default Asus router password printed on the router label
- Access the Asus Router Setup Page: Open your web browser & enter router’s IP address (usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) in the address bar. This will take you to the Asus router login page
- Configure Basic Settings: Once you’re on the router setup page, you’ll need to configure the basic settings, such as the Asus router password & username, SSID, and security settings
- Configure Advanced Settings: You can configure some of the more advanced settings on the router, such as port forwarding or VPN settings. Navigate to the advanced settings section of the Asus router setup page and following the instructions
- Save and Apply Settings: Once you’ve made all the necessary changes, don’t forget to save and apply the settings. This will ensure that your changes take effect and that your router is configured correctly
In conclusion, setting up Asus router is a straightforward process that anyone can do. By following these steps, you’ll be able to get your router up and running in no time and enjoy a fast and secure internet connection.
Update Asus Router firmware: Asus Router Support
Updating your Asus router’s firmware is an important process that ensures that your router is up-to-date with the latest security and performance enhancements. Here’s a step-by-step help guide on how to update Asus router firmware:
- Download the Latest Firmware: Asus firmware download process is the first step for your Asus router from the Asus support website. Make sure that you download the Asus firmware that is specific to your router model
- Connect to the Router: Connect your computer or device using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. For Wi-Fi connection, use the SSID and default Asus router password printed on the router label
- Access the Asus Router Login Page: Open your web browser & enter router’s IP address (usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) in the address bar. This will take you to the router’s setup page
- Check Current Firmware Version: Check the current firmware version of your router on the setup page. This is important as you need to ensure that you are updating your router to a newer version
- Upload the Firmware: Go to the firmware upgrade section of the setup page and upload the firmware file you downloaded in step 1. This may take several minutes, so be patient and don’t interrupt the process
- Wait for the Update to Complete: After uploading the firmware, the router will automatically start updating the firmware. Please don’t turn off the router or disconnect it from the internet during this process
- Reboot the Router: The router will reboot automatically after the update. Wait for a few minutes for the router to fully reboot and for the updated firmware to take effect
The Asus router update firmware is a simple process that can be done in a few minutes. By following these steps, ensure that your router is up-to-date with the latest security and performance enhancements and that you have a fast and secure internet connection.
How to Factory Reset Asus Router :: Asus Router Support
Resetting an Asus router is a useful troubleshooting step to help resolve network connectivity issues or if you forgot your Asus login credentials. Here’s a step-by-step guide for hard reset Asus router:
- Navigate reset button on the back of the Asus router, typically labeled “reset” or “restore”
- Power on the Asus router and connect it to a computer or device via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi
- Using a pointed object such as a paperclip, press & hold reset button for approximately 10 seconds
- Please wait for the power light on the router to blink, indicating that the reset Asus router to factory settings is started
- Release the pointed object and wait for the router to reboot, which may take up to a minute
- Once the router has rebooted, it will be restored to its factory default settings, including network settings and login credentials
- To reconfigure the router, access the router setup page through a web browser by typing the router’s IP address (usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) in the address bar
- Reconfigured the router’s network name (SSID), password, security settings, and other advanced settings as needed
Resetting an Asus router is a straightforward process that can help resolve network connectivity issues or reset forgotten login credentials. Following these steps, you can hard reset Asus router to its factory default settings and that your network settings are properly reconfigure.
Official Asus Support Numbers:
This section provides official Asus support number details to our viewer. We have gathered this information from online sources and find best and active. We always advise our viewers to once check these numbers for before contacting the official Asus support team. Officials can change this information without prior notice, we are not responsible if you find any changes in the given information.
|Asus support number USA||1-888-678-3688|
|Asus support Phone number Canada||1-812-282-2787|
|Asus support Number store||1-855-755-2787|
|Asus product support||1-888-616-2787|
|Asus Customer Service Number Commercial Support||1-888-606-2787|
|Asus Support phone Number UK||01442 265548|
|Asus Customer Support India||1800-2090365|
|Asus support chat||Chat Support|
Asus Errors: Asus Errors Troubleshooting
Resolving Asus device errors is important because it can help ensure your device operates smoothly and efficiently. If you encounter errors on your Asus device, it can cause issues such as slow performance, crashes, or even the inability to use certain features or functions. By resolving these errors, you can improve the overall performance and usability of your Asus device, which can enhance your user experience and productivity. Also, resolving errors can help prevent security vulnerabilities or data loss due to system issues or malfunctions.
Asus Router Not Working Error:
Asus routers are popular network devices that provide users with a reliable and stable internet connection. However, like any other electronic device, Asus routers may encounter errors and malfunctions that can cause the device to stop working altogether. The Asus Router Not Working error refers to a common issue experienced by users when their Asus router fails to function correctly, leading to an inability to access the internet or connect to the network.
The Asus Router Not Working error can manifest in various ways, such as slow internet speeds, frequent disconnections, or an inability to access the router’s web interface. This error can cause for many reasons, including outdated firmware, incorrect network settings, hardware issues, or incompatible devices connected to the network.
Here are the Troubleshooting steps for Asus router not working error:
If your Asus router is not working properly, these are troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the issue:
- Restart the router: Sometimes, a simple reboot can fix the problem. Please turn off the router, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on
- Check the cables: Ensure all cables are securely connected to the router and the modem. If you’re using a wireless connection, check that your device is connected to the correct network
- Reset the router: If restarting it doesn’t work, try resetting it to its factory settings. A reset button is present on the back or bottom of the router that you can press and hold for a few seconds to reset it
- Check for firmware updates: Ensure your router runs the latest version. You can usually check for updates from the router’s web interface
- Change the wireless channel: If you’re experiencing a slow or intermittent connection, try changing the wireless channel. You can access the router’s web interface to do this
- Disable firewall or antivirus: Sometimes, your firewall or antivirus software can interfere with your router’s connection. Try disabling them temporarily to see if that fixes the issue
Asus Router Login Page Not Working Error:
The Asus Router login page not working is a common problem preventing users from accessing the router’s settings page. Several factors can cause this issue, such as a weak internet connection, incorrect login credentials, outdated firmware, or browser compatibility issues. Refer to the Asus router login page not working error blog for detailed solution.
Asus Laptop Keyboard Locked:
If your Asus laptop keyboard locked, it means that you are unable to type anything on it. This can cause for several reasons, such as accidentally pressing the Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys, outdated or corrupted drivers, or an issue with the keyboard hardware. To troubleshoot this Asus keyboard locked error follow the below steps:
If your Asus laptop keyboard is locked, here are some step guide you can follow to troubleshoot the issue:
- Restart your laptop: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve keyboard issues. So, try restarting your laptop and see if it resolves the issue
- Check if the keyboard is physically locked: Make sure that the keyboard is not physically locked. Some Asus laptops have a function key (Fn) to lock the keyboard. Press the Fn key and the F1, F2, or F3 key (depending on your laptop model) to unlock the keyboard
- Check the keyboard language settings: If the keyboard language is set to a language you don’t use, you may have difficulty typing. Check your keyboard language settings and make sure it’s set to the language you’re comfortable with
- Check the keyboard driver: A faulty keyboard can cause Asus keyboard locked issues. Go to Device Manager, find the keyboard driver, right-click on it, & select “Update Driver Software”
- Run a virus scan: Malware or virus infections can cause keyboard issues. Run a virus scan using a trusted antivirus program to check for any malicious software
- Try an external keyboard: If none of the above steps work, connect an external keyboard to your laptop. If the external keyboard works fine, there may be a hardware issue with your laptop keyboard
Asus Router Support by Us:
This article have shared information to setup Asus router, Update Asus router firmware, how to Factory reset Asus router & official Asus support numbers. Moreover, we have also mentioned some common problems you face with your Asus device, such as the Asus laptop keyword locked, Asus login page not working error, and Asus router not working issue. You can also call on the number provided on the screen to get instant support from an Independent third party. The executives of third-party support are highly supportive of troubleshooting Asus problems.