Arlo Support by Experts
Security problems nowadays remain the biggest concern for offices and households. In order to make sure excellent security and safety for the customers and related inside property owners mostly rely upon CCTV cameras in the current time. The Arlo product automatically records all events without any restriction resulting in admirable security cover. If the users are searching for these types of amazing cameras, then go for the Arlo cameras. Doubtless, Arlo offers top brand wireless security cameras with cloud and local options, budget-friendly cloud storage, smartphone integration, advanced image resolution and efficient video resolution, and more excellent features.
The users might come across many problems while using Arlo cameras, and those problems can be fixed by using this Arlo troubleshooting guide. The customers may take assistance and appropriate explanation of their problems while using the Arlo security camera by reading this troubleshooting guide. In this article, we have discussed some common issues that customers face while using the Arlo security camera. If the users are unable to perform the Arlo camera setup, they can take help through this article.
How to configure Arlo account setup? >> Arlo New System Setup
If you are a new Arlo user and want to establish an Arlo camera setup, then you are at the right place. In this segment of the article documentation, you will learn how to configure the Arlo setup to use barrier-free Arlo camera services. But if you are seeking the advice of the experts, then you can take advantage of Arlo new system setup service by contacting the Arlo customer service. However, this guide is also capable of handling all the issues which are associated with the Arlo setup. You must use these steps if you do not know how to set up Arlo camera.
Manually execute the given instructions to get Arlo support:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “New to Arlo” button.
- Choose your respective device.
- Type the name of your network.
- Type the password.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Click on the “sync” option.
- Click on continue.
- With the help of the Arlo camera, scan the QR code. In case of any serious concern, contact Arlo customer service.
How to get Arlo Camera Installed? >> Arlo Account Setup
If you do not know how to set up Arlo, this section is for you. Arlo setup and installation require the skills and the right knowledge to configure the Arlo camera settings. Here the users require Arlo phone support to configure the Arlo camera settings with the help of experts who will also assist them in learning how to install and utilize various features and functions of Arlo security cameras to keep safe all the time inside the home. Here, we have developed some processes to install the Arlo security camera. By following the Arlo setup guide, you can easily perform the Arlo camera setup:
- First of all, you need get Arlo installed on your phone or device. Arlo app download is available in the app store.
- Now, you have to connect the internet with your base station.
- After installing the Arlo app, you need to set up an Arlo account on your device or phone.
- Now, install the batteries in your Arlo camera.
- After that, you need to sync the Arlo camera with the base station through Arlo base station setup. Now, the firmware updates are in progress. That’s why it might take a few minutes, so you have to wait for some time. Once the firmware updates are complete, then also camera syncs with the base station, and the LED light blinks blue.
- Now, you have to mount or place your Arlo camera on the wall.
- Now, select the best spot for the camera.
- After that, place your camera a minimum of 10 feet and a maximum of 300 feet away from the base station.
- On installing the camera, the positioning also plays an important role. The location of the camera optimizes its area of view.
- At last, place your camera in position mode to get the Arlo camera installed. For more detail related to the Arlo camera installation, contact Arlo customer support.
How To Sync Arlo Camera >> Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera Setup
Arlo users often wonder how to sync Arlo camera. You can easily set up Arlo Wirefree cameras with both base and Pro base stations. Syncing Arlo cameras with the Pro base station allows Arlo cameras to access the features of the base station like USB local backup storage and siren. You must use these steps if you do not know how to set up Arlo camera:
- Open the battery door
- Insert the batteries
- Place the camera within 1-3 feet of the base station
- Wondering how to sync Arlo camera to base? Follow these steps:
- On the Arlo base station, hit the Sync button on the side/back of the base station. Press it for around 2 seconds.
- For the Pro base station, hit the button on the top for around 2 seconds.4
- Sync status light will turn green
- On the top of the camera, hit the Sync button for around 2 seconds
- A rapidly blinking blue LED will confirm Sync
- A solid green LED on the base station will show that the sync is complete
- Use these steps for all cameras or Arlo essential spotlight camera setup
How to Arlo Pro 4 Setup >> Fix Arlo Login Problems
Arlo Pro 4 setup is necessary to protect your home. As the camera does not have any wires, it connects to the WiFi network. Download the app from the Google Play Store or App Store. To get Arlo Pro 4 installed, open the app and log in to your Arlo account.
- Connect to the WiFi network
- Choose ‘Add New Device’
- Add the camera
- To get Arlo Pro 4 installed, insert the battery
- Place the camera into the housing
- Power on the camera and check the color of the LED
- Slow blinking blue LED- Pairing with SmartHub
- Fast blinking blue LED- Paired with SmartHub
- Blinking amber LED- Low battery charge, a connection error, or out of range
- Alternating blue & amber LED- Reset, a firmware update, or pairing failed
- To get Arlo Pro 4 installed, wall-mount the camera at a good location that has a strong WiFi signal
How to Arlo Pro 3 Setup >> Fix Arlo Login Problems
If you do not know how to set up Arlo Pro 3, this section is for you. If you find this procedure complex, you can refer to the Arlo camera support to easily set up the camera. For Arlo Pro 3 setup, unbox the product and connect the main hub to the Ethernet cable as well as the power cable. Download the Arlo application and create your Arlo account. Log in to your account and follow the subsequent instructions. In the end, the application will connect to the hub. For Arlo Pro 3 installation, hit the sync button on the hub. When you see green color, hit the sync button on the camera until you see a blue flash. Place the camera 1 foot or closer to the hub. Arlo Pro 3 installation is complete if the blue LED flashes quickly. If you still do not understand how to set up Arlo Pro 3, refer to the Arlo camera support for additional assistance.
Sync and Arlo Pro 2 Setup >> Arlo Security Camera Setup
We have developed some steps to set up and sync the Arlo pro-wire-free camera. You can successfully set up and sync by following the process correctly. If you still are not able to follow these steps, you also have the option of contacting the Arlo camera customer service. For Arlo Pro 2 setup, follow these steps:
- Firstly, by pulling back gently and pressing the latch, open the battery compartment.
- Now, insert the battery and close the door of the battery. If you don’t know how to insert the battery, then you can contact the Arlo camera customer service.
- After that, you have to bring the Arlo camera within 30 to 100 centimeters of the base station.
- Now, you have to sync the Arlo security camera to the base station.
- If the users use the Arlo base station, click on the “sync” option beside the base station only for two seconds and then release it.
- If the users are using the Arlo Pro 2 or Arlo Pro base station, then click the button available on the top side only for two seconds; after that, release it.
- Now, you have to wait for some time until the sync status led a blinking green light.
- After that, click on the “sync” button given on the top only for two seconds, then release it.
- To confirm sync, the LED light will blink blue on the camera rapidly.
- The sync is not successful if the LED blinks amber on the camera. Then, you have to repeat the sync procedure.
- If the camera LED light on the base station blinks green, then your sync procedure is finished. However, you need to repeat the process if your sync procedure does not complete within 60 seconds. You have to click on the button given on the top side of the base station.
Arlo Support Numbers – Official
This section is useful if you are looking for the official Arlo technical support phone number. We have found some official Arlo support phone numbers, email services, and chat support mentioned below as per the available resources. Though the given Arlo customer service number and other contact options are best to our knowledge, it might be changed or subject to change anytime by the OEMs or manufacturers. In such a situation, we are not accountable for any changes that have been made in the contact options. That’s why before using Arlo contact numbers and other contact options, we suggest you verify them all by yourself.
|Arlo Support Number USA
|1 (408) 638 3750
|Arlo Contact Number Canada
|1 833 290 9488
|Arlo Number UK
|0800 970 3054
|Arlo Email Support
|Arlo Chat Service
Want Arlo Doorbell Installed? >> Arlo Doorbell Setup
If you want the Arlo doorbell installed, this guide is for you. You can install Arlo doorbell in two stages: connect the doorbell to the Arlo account and mount it to the wall. Following instructions offer an overview of the Arlo doorbell setup:
- Charge the battery to install Arlo doorbell
- Connect your phone to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network
- Using the QR code, connect the doorbell to the 2.4 GHz WiFi network
- Place the doorbell in a suitable position
- Mount the doorbell to the wall
Get Arlo Firmware Update
Arlo firmware updates are put out for all Arlo devices automatically. For a major Arlo update, you will not be able to stream from the camera until the process is completed. In order to update the firmware manually, use the following steps:
- Download Arlo application and open it
- Download Arlo app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone)
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘My Devices’
- Choose the camera to be updated
- Choose ‘Device Info’ and then ‘Firmware’
- Choose ‘Update’
Wait for the Arlo update to finish.
How to reset the base station to the factory settings?
If you want to know how to connect Arlo cameras, then you are at the right place. You can easily set back your Arlo base station to factory settings by following the given procedure:
- Tap on the “reset” button.
- Hold that button for approximately more than 5 seconds.
- Press the Arlo icon on the screen of your mobile when the LED and internet light lid.
- Login by entering your credentials of the Arlo account.
- Tap on the “Arlo new system setup” option.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Click on the “OK” option for Arlo base station setup
Schedule setting for the Arlo security camera
If you are looking for the process to set the Arlo security camera schedule, this section will help you. However, you can overcome these issues by performing the process given below, and you can avoid calling the Arlo customer service phone number. We have developed these steps to help you with effective solutions; that’s why this procedure is capable of solving your issues.
- Firstly, sign in to the Arlo account after installing the Arlo app.
- Click on the “TAP” mode.
- Select the camera, and a list of present Arlo modes will automatically pop up.
- Now, click the “schedule” button.
- After that, click on the “edit schedule” button.
- Now, choose the appropriate time and date to add the required schedule.
- At last, click on the “Save” button.
Create an Arlo mode for the Arlo security camera
If you are a new consumer and want to create Arlo mode for the Arlo security camera, this guide is for you. This guide has also provided the complete process to create the Arlo mode through this section.
- Sign in to the Arlo app.
- Click on the appropriate base station after selecting the mode option.
- Now, tap on the “Add a mode” button to create a mode.
- Enter a name into the field and click on the “Next” button. By doing so, you will see the trigger device page. Now, select the trigger device by tapping on a device. Press on the “Continue” button.
- When asked, describe what the users want their trigger device to do on sensing audio. The users can also choose the record video option, or simply they can put their camera to the sleep mode.
- If you use the Arlo Pro base station, click on the “Turn siren on” checkbox to turn the base station siren on.
- If a video has to be recorded, select the camera’s time duration to record the videos on audio or sensing motion.
- For the base station siren, set the volume range and time duration.
- Now, the users have to receive their desired notification. If the users want to opt for email alerts, type their email address and press the “Next” button.
- At last, press on the “Save” option to add the mode.
Cancel or change the Arlo subscription plan
A new user of Arlo always requires assistance regarding canceling or changing the Arlo subscription plan. The guide has been created to assist you and resolve all the issues instantly. So, follow these steps mentioned below:
- Open your Arlo app and sign in to your Arlo account.
- Select the settings >> subscription.
- Tap on the “Edit account” if you use the Arlo app.
- Click on the “View plans” or “Upgrade now” to cancel or change the Arlo subscription.
- If you want to change or add CVR subscription, then click on the “Manager CVR.”
- Now, select the service which you want to remove or add. Click on the “Free basic plan” if you wish to cancel the subscription.
- Select on the “check out.”
- Type the billing details and select on the “Continue” button if prompted.
- Now, you need to examine the summary of the Arlo account changes and confirm that all the things are. If users are changing the subscription from the Arlo account, then they can view the automatic credit of the subscription for the unused portion.
- The users who are using the Arlo app, select the “Complete payment” and for the users who are using the device, tap on the “Complete change.”
Arlo Support from Us
Although Arlo is an excellent security camera with amazing features worldwide, its cameras also have some technical faults or glitches that can be eliminated with the assistance of technical operators. If the customers have recently bought an Arlo camera and they do not know how to connect Arlo cameras, they might need Arlo support. You can read this article to resolve all your Arlo-related concerns. If you think there is a lot to know, you can also call on the phone number mentioned on this webpage. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Arlo support where representatives are always available to help Arlo customers.